Usui Reiki Master Course (Shinpiden - Third Degree) Deposit
The balance is due 2 months before the Course start date and can be paid in monthly instalments by arrangement. Please contact me if you wish to arrange monthly payments.
Further information and instructions for the course will be sent out approximately one month before the Course start date.
For those who have attained Reiki Level 1 and 2 and have been practicing Reiki for several months.
- Includes accommodation and all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A review of Reiki 1 and 2 teachings Daily morning meditations
- A deeper look at the teachings of Mikao Usui
- A deeper look the the healing techniques of Chijuro Haysashi.
- Learn the Master Symbol and how to use it.
- Practice powerful Group Reiki techniques.
- Practice rare intuitive Reiki techniques
- Powerful, healing meditation practices
- Optional evening activities
- Learn how to attune others to all levels of Reiki
- Free extensive Reiki Master Manual
- Internationally recognised Reiki Master/Teacher Certificate on completion
- Access to Reiki share sessions
- Duration - 5 days, Wednesday to Sunday.
- Time - 8.00am to 6.00pm (2pm start on Wednesday, 2pm finish on Sunday)
- Full Investment £895
Usui Reiki Master Retreat - Deposit
Park Place Pastoral Centre,
Fareham, Hampshire, PO17 5HA
Southampton Airport Parkway is the nearest mainline station. Fareham is the nearest local stations (change at Eastleigh). From Fareham Station the venue is less than 10 minutes in a taxi (taxis outside the station) or you can take the 69 bus from Fareham Station and alight right outside Park Place Pastoral Centre.
Coaches leave London Victoria for Fareham every two hours. The No 69 Winchester-Fareham-Winchester bus stops outside the gate of Park Place.
(note: free parking is available at the site)
From London. Take the M3. Leave at junction 11 and take the B3335, then the B2177 to Bishops Waltham. Wickham is signposted from here. OR Take the A3 to Portsmouth, then M27. Leave at junction 11 and follow the signs to Wickham.