Reiki Meditation - 4 Week Live Online Course
With Reiki Master and Meditation Teacher Gwen Allison
**Limited to just 5 places**
Starts on Wednesday 12th Aug, 7.30pm to 9.00pm
All are welcome to join me for this enjoyable Reiki based meditation course to bring about a release of resistance in the body and mind, resulting in deep relaxation. You will be free to explore your experiences, ask questions, meet like-minded souls and will have all you need to start or enhance your daily meditation practice.
You will discover three 10-20 minute meditations each week bringing balance and clarity to your mind as well as deep relaxation and healing to your body.
The course is open to everyone. You do not need to be attuned to Reiki or be an advanced meditator to be able to take part and fully enjoy the course. This course is suitable for all levels, including beginners and those struggling with their meditation practice. (See testimonials below).
The course will include the following:
- A short explanation about Reiki. Understanding the physical, mental and emotional effects of stress.
- Understanding the benefits of meditation.
- Learn and practice different styles of meditation so you can choose what works best for you.
- Learn how to deal with challenges to meditation.
- Discover simple tools to deal with anxiety, worry, fear and anger 'in the moment'.
- Learn how to begin and maintain a daily meditation practice.
- Be guided through each 10-20 minute meditation for deep relaxation and healing.
Meditations Will Include Simple Breath Meditations
- Deep Hara Breathing Meditation (Joshin Kokyu ho)
- Reiki Energy Bath (to balance the Chakras)
- Gratitude Mantra Meditation
- Heart Chakra Meditation Loving-Kindness Meditation (Metta Bhavana)
At our core, we are all love, peace, worthiness and greatness. These things are not outside of ourselves. We simply need to look within. When we meditate regularly, we move out of our heads and into our hearts, allowing us to connect to our truth.
The course will be run via Zoom. Links for each week will be sent to you at the time of registration with a weekly reminder. The Course will run for 4 consecutive weeks, starting on Wednesday 12th Aug from 7.30pm to 9.00pm and will repeat each week at on the same day/time.
What You Need
- Water or herbal tea to drink after meditations
- A notebook/journal and pen to capture your reflections.
- A comfortable, quiet place to be, where you will not be disturbed
Contact Me Further
Information will be emailed before the course start date, however, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me. Gwen@MySpiritualButterfly.com 07415377535 https://www.myspiritualbutterfly.com
"Extremely insightful! Gwen is amazing at both explaining the theory and providing guidance on the practice. Gwen has a unique ability to create a trustful environment where everyone feels safe to share."
Lionel, West London
"The meditations were an amazing experience. The atmosphere was really nice with a great small group of people. The meditations were really varied and Gwen's voice is lovely and soothing. I highly recommend it!" - Dee - N.W. London
"Very insightful! Thank you! I felt comfortable, learned loads and now encouraged to get into the habit of meditation with purpose." - Sannchia, London
Reiki Meditation Course - 4 Week Live Online
Refunds are available up to 7 days before the start of the course.