Usui Reiki Master Course (Shinpiden - Third Degree)
(Please only proceed if you have already paid the Course Deposit. If not, kindly select one of the other options on the Reiki Master Retreat page. )
Further information and instructions for the course will be sent out approximately one month before the Course start date.
This course if only for those who have attained Reiki Level 1 and 2 and have been practicing Reiki for several months.
- Includes accommodation and all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A review of Reiki 1 and 2 teachings
- Daily morning meditations
- A deeper look at the teachings of Mikao Usui
- A deeper look at the healing techniques of Chijuro Haysashi.
- Learn the Master Symbol and how to use it.
- Practice powerful Group Reiki techniques.
- Practice rare intuitive Reiki techniques
- Powerful, healing meditation practices
- Optional evening activities
- Learn how to attune others to all levels of Reiki
- Free extensive Reiki Master Manual
- Internationally recognised Reiki Master/Teacher Certificate on completion
- Access to Reiki share sessions
- Duration - 5 days, Wednesday to Sunday. Time - 8.00am to 6.00pm (2pm start on Wednesday, 2pm finish on Sunday)
- Investment £895
Usui Reiki Master Retreat - Balance
Florence House, Southdown Road, Seaford, East Sussex, BN25 4JS